Timesheet Mobile Video
The advantage of the Clock In/Clock Out feature is that it keeps track of the time for you. However, you may want the option to manually enter a start time and end time (e.g. for certain types of activities or if you need to log time in the past, such as a vacation or sick day). Manual time entry is done via the Timesheet as follows:
- Tap Timesheet from the menu options on the mobile app.
- Tap the Date for which you what to manually record time.
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the upper right of the mobile screen.
- Tap Add Task to
- Add the Objective (e.g. Customer Onboarding Objective ) and
- Add the Task (e.g. ClockIN Onboarding), and then
- Tap Save
- Tap Clock In to enter the start time
- Use the clock interface, or
- Tap the keyboard icon to type in the start time.
- Tap OK to save the start time.
- Tap Clock Out to enter the end time.
- Tap Save to log your Manual Time Entry.