Mobile Timesheet Video
View the short video above to learn how to use the Timesheet to see logged time via the mobile, and as an alternative to the clock in/clock out feature for logging time. Then, go hands-on with the step-by-step instructions to experience the mobile Timesheet.
- Select “Time Sheet” from the menu options on the mobile app.
- Click the Date for which you what to manually record time.
Figure 1 - Choose a Date to Add Time
- Click the + in the upper right of the mobile screen.
- Click “Add Task” to add the Objective (e.g. Training) and the Task (e.g. ClockIN Onboarding), and then click “Save.”
- Click “Clock In” to enter the start time using the clock interface, or
- Click the Keyboard icon to type in the start time.
- Set “Clock Out” time repeating steps 5 & 6.
- Save your Manual Time Entry
Figure 2 - Manual Time Entry