The Announcements feature from ClockIN provides a powerful, flexible means of communication with all ClockIN members/employees or a targeted subset. It is both powerful and flexible because you can choose:
- Where to send the message: SMS, Email, ClockIN Inbox, or all three.
- How to send the message: Standard, Important, or Acknowledgement Required.
- When to send the message: Immediately or pick a Publish Date.
- Who to send the message to: All (Default Group) or Specific Group(s).
- What to include in the message: Rich Formatted Text and/or Attachments.
Learn how to create and send a new announcement, then see how it appears on the Home page of ClockIN, in your SMS and email.
Start with creating a new announcement by navigating to Announcements via the “Create and View Announcement” checklist link or using the left-side menu option under Work Center and then Administration. From the Announcements page:
- Click the Help indicator next to each column to learn about its purpose and complete the information.
- Note: If you do not see the Help indicator click the “Help” button at the bottom.
- Click the Details tabs to see other configuration option that are available using the Help.
- Note: Attachments can be added after the announcement is submitted.
- For Group, select “Default” from the drop-down list (2nd Figure shown below)
- Note: The “Default” group is all the current ClockIN users for your organization.
- Click “Submit” to send your announcement.
Figure 1 - Compose Message with "Help"
Figure 2 - Select Group(s) and Submit
View your announcement by navigating to the Home Page and Inbox.
Figure 3 - Announcement Example (Home Page)