All Time Entry Video
Review the video above for a guided tour of All Time Entries and how to review and edit logged time. Then use the step-by-step instructions below to go hands-on.
View Time Entered
Start by using the Advanced Filter option to define the data/time entries you want to review by:
- Go to “All Time Entries” via the Time Reporting link in the checklist or use the left-side menu and click “Time,” then “Administration,” then “All Time Entries.” (see image below)
- Click “Advanced Filter” to set your selection for time entries to view by the following by:
a. Select User, and/or
b. Project, and/or
c. Task (time tracking item), and/or
d. Start and End Dates (period)
- Click “Apply Filter” to apply the select filter criteria. Then review the detailed results for the time entries based on the filter.
- Export to Excel by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the “Export to Excel” button.
Figure 1 - All Time Entries Page
Edit Time Entered
If you need to edit a specific time entry, for either a “clocked” entry or “manual” timesheet entry, you can use the edit icon for the item to make the change. The instructions below first show how to edit a manual timesheet entry, then a clocked entry. A manual timesheet entry is denoted by a calendar icon, whereas a clocked time entry is denoted by a clocked icon and also includes the “in” and “out” times.
- Edit a manual, Timesheet entry by clicking the “Edit” icon and modifying the hours and/or date. Note comments should always be included on an edited time entry noting the reason for the change.
Figure 2 - Edit Timesheet Entry
- Edit a clocked entry by clicking the Edit icon. Clocked entries are modified by clicking on the date field to change the date and/or time for the Clock-in or Clock-out.
Figure 3 - Edit Clock-In Date and Time