For time recording and reporting purposes, ClockIN enables its administrators to configure Time Periods based on your business timeframes (e.g. to correspond with your company pay periods). This includes the flexibility to choose:
- Time Range - The range in which time is captured and reported, as:
- Bi-Monthly (1st and 15th)
- Week Start Day - The day of the week the time period should start:
Following are the steps for setting up Time Periods (See Figure 1 Below):
- Click the Setup Time Tracking link in the Onboarding Checklist or navigate to “Time,” then
a. Click “Administration”
b. Click “Configuration”
c. Click “Time Periods”
- Select your desired “Time Range” from the drop-down.
- Select your “Week Start Date” from the drop-down.
- Confirm your selection via the “Time Period Preview” with the calendar examples provided.
- Scroll and Click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.
Figure 1 - Time Periods Configuration