This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for CoStar Partners, LLC.
- By using our website, applications, and related products, you consent to the collection and usage of personal information, including GPS-based location data.
- We will not sell, share, or rent any information collected to others unless described elsewhere. ClockIN collects information in a variety of ways, including usage of the website, mobile applications, and related products. For billing purposes, we may need to transmit your billing information to a processor or third-party service, and we will use industry-standard secure technologies to ensure your information is protected.
- IP Addresses reported by your browser and phone may be stored in our database and logs.
- Cookies are required for use of the ClockIN website and are stored by your browser. Cookies are data files widely used by websites to store authentication data and ensure your user experience is optimized. Cookies are read only by your browser. Cookies cannot access other data on your hard drive or access cookies by other sites. Credit card numbers are not saved in cookies.
- ClockIN takes your privacy and security very seriously, and employs a variety of protections to ensure your information is secure. We employ secure HTTPS technology for data transmission. If you have any questions or concerns about the protection of your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.