To adjust your subscription, go to User Management under the Administration menu (See Figure 1 and Figure 2) to add or remove users and assign or unassign modules to users as needed.
To Add New Users (Figure 1):
- Click "New User" button and complete the required information
- Complete the Required information Under the default "General Settings"
- Provide Access to Desired applications under the "Application Access Tab"
- Click "Add Employee"
- NOTE Once the employee is added Edit the user record and click "Application Settings" to specify specific access to features within the module.
Figure 1 - Add New User, Select Applications, Apply Application Settings
To Remove or Edit Users (Figure 2)
- Click the "Edit icon" next to the desired user's name.
- To Remove the User from the system click "Delete Employee" at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- To Add or Remove Applications for a User click the "Application Access" tab and select or deselect applications accordingly. Be sure to click "Save Employee" after making changes.
Figure 2 - Remove or Edit Users/Application Access
After you make changes go to the Subscribe to see the new counts and amounts. If you have provided a payment method, your subscription will update nightly if user changes are made (See Figure 3).
Figure 3 - Subscribe Page